Jacquard Pinata Ink is highly saturated and vibrant and can be used on a range of surfaces including glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, leather, resin, polymer clay and more. It's impervious to water and can be re-wet with alcohol to achieve effects and techniques that can't be achieved with water-based inks.
- The ink is solvent or alcohol-based making the colour vibrant.
- The ink is fast drying so you can worry less about smudging.
- It's suitable for use on various surfaces including stone, leather, acrylic, plastic, metal and more.
- The ink is acid-free so it won't react with your other supplies.
- The bottle contains 14 mL.