Your event can only have ONE project and ONE medium in any class, this means all your guests will complete the same project in their own colours. We cannot accommodate multiple projects simultaneously in the same class, but you can choose to do two consecutive classes listed (one after the other, two consecutive classes will take longer at between 4 – 5 hours.
For projects not listed below, (pricing has been provided for our most popular classes) please forward a photo and ask us for a quote we can facilitate any of the hundreds of classes on our roster. We can also offer customised Sip and Paint paintings to match your theme.
Please note carefully that the pricing for private groups is significantly higher than publicly listed events (approximately $20 per person more expensive), this is to cover the additional costs associated with resourcing, admin, facilitation and for a dedicated teacher (their wage) spread over your group - if you would like your event at public prices, please discard this form and book your group into a publicly listed event (see events here).
Note we do have an option to book a private teacher into a public event for $200 + travel, depending on the size of your group this may be a happy medium and cheaper than paying private event pricing. The class will still proceed as a group following the public event teacher’s instruction, but for that additional fee, you will have a dedicated teacher standing at your table for the duration of your event to assist you and your guests.
Please note pricing doesn't change based on group size - our pricing is already well below competitors, we won't reduce the per-head fee unless the booking reaches 70+ people.
If you are booking an event at a venue (café/restaurant) a meal charge per head, overall minimum spend or a venue hire fee is mandatory. The fee depends on the venue you choose meal fees and minimum spending range between $25-$35 per person with a minimum 10 -15 group size.
For venues we already frequent with our classes, a per-head charge is in lei of a venue hire fee and this portion of the ticket is payable on arrival at the event and they offer a discounted seasonal menu at most venues - this fee is paid direct to the venue on the day. For private events booked at your home/workplace or as part of a picnic and paint, the event the additional available options are also below, note that we (Sip ‘n’ Dip) cannot provide alcoholic beverages outside of licenced venues detailed above, but they can often be purchased at the venue or BYO may apply:
We have a variety of add-on options available depending on your requirements see options below. Don’t see what you are looking for? Ask us for a quote, we have a longer list of suppliers we use for one off events and would be more than happy to assist.
Private events with Sip ‘n’ Dip are governed by the same terms and conditions as all other events. You can read the full terms and conditions located in the following areas:
- Listed on this link https://www.sipndip.com.au/refund-policy
- At the top header of our website chttps://www.sipndip.com.au
- From the menu on our website https://www.sipndip.com.au
- When your booking link is issued you can also locate it on that link in 3 locations
Customers understand and agree that there are terms and conditions that apply to any booking and if you decide to progress and that you have been provided a link (above) and subsequently read the terms and conditions and understand the refund policy which includes the following important terms expanded on below:
- Customers will pay a non-refundable deposit for this event for the number of people indicated on the accepted quote, which is payable within 7 days of making my booking. There are two ways to pay - you can purchase these tickets for everyone in your group or circulate the payment link we provide you for everyone to pay their deposits directly OR we can issue you an invoice. For purchase links, invoices will be issued at checkout. In both situations, the minimum of 10 or the number you commit to (whichever is greater) must be paid for in 7 days.
- Customers need to provide 7 days notice if their numbers increase significantly (to allow Sip ‘n’ Dip to source materials) in the case that there is not enough stock available at such short notice, customers agree to a substitute.
- If there is an act of god (like major flooding) or a societal lockdown (like COVID) or any other life-threatening event that prohibits the event from proceeding, this event will be rebooked and anyone who cannot attend the rebooked date will be issued a credit note usable in our network of classes locally. Refunds will not apply under any circumstances.
- Customers agree that if they cancel this event inside of 7 days, they will forfeit any deposit (monies collected for this event to date) paid in full which will be used to recover lost monies spent on stock for your event. There will be no refund payable for cancellations.
- Cancellations outside of 7 days will be provided 1 replacement booking opportunity for the group, further cancellations will result in forfeiture of their deposit.
- If any of the customers guests are no-shows for this event without 7 day’s notice, they will forfeit their deposits paid (this includes for reaasons such as covid) – refunds and credits will not apply. Other guests unfortunately can not complete the additional project due to time, and DIY packs will not apply.
- Deposit protection is available for $10 per guest in addition to the fee paid, this allows any guests to transfer into a publically listed event in writing to email@example.com right up until the start time of the event. Deposit protection must be purchased for the ticket at the time the ticket is purchased (can not be purchased after you no show).
- The minimum number of attendees is 10 people, if fewer people attend, the person booking the event will be still be required to purchase 10 tickets.
- Teachers running overtime for disorganisation of the host, late arrivals, unprepared rooms, guests who will not follow host instructions or for any reason caused by guests will be charged at $30 an hour for delays caused to the event. Please ensure you have tables, chairs and enough space for each guest to work (approx 60cm per guest) we will provide table cloths on arrival. Remembering our teachers often have a booking after yours so must adhere to the timeframe you set.
- Customers understand that they are responsible for a reasonably accurate booking size at the time of confirmation of their event - if the initially committed number of attendees changes by more than 5 people, the person booking may be charged (and agree to pay) a fee to cover stock pre-purchased for the number they committed to initially prior to the change, in order to recover lost monies and time spent acquiring and paying for stock for the event. This policy is firm, and in place to ensure people request a booking with accurate sizing, rather than exaggerating booking size to seek out a better quote. Our class fees are already very competitive in the market, and often a minimum of $20 cheaper than competitors, exaggerated class sizing won't change the quote. Material fees range from $15 - 45 per person depending on the class you chose so please provide an accurate indication of your class size.
- Customers can tentatively hold a proposed date for 24 hours. But if an agreement in writing to a quote issued has not been provided after 24 hours the date/time will go back into circulation, this is particularly important for peak periods where available bookings are very limited due to Christmas peak dates often being booked and paid for as part of EOFY.
In signing this document, I agree to everything listed above, and that I will await the quote confirmation email which will outline my quote and confirm the costs and allow me to formally accept the booking once all costs have been confirmed for me. This booking form does not constitute a booking made, just a booking request until the quote has been accepted in writing by me and confirmed by Sip ‘n’ Dip.
Thanks for your request. You can now close this window.