GOODNA - PRIVATE EVENT - DO NOT BOOK UNLESS INVITED BY THE HOST
Time & Location
About the Event
|| This is a private event organised for a group and used as a payment gateway to allow them all to book. Please do not book tickets to this unless you are part of this group ||
Come to class and learn to make a resin!
Here at our Sip and Dip we offer FUN art not FINE art, enjoy a guided learn to make class! We provide everything you need in the ticket price.
INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS:
- Your fabulous teacher to walk you step by step through the process
- Exclusive use of our studio in Goodna
- All resin, pigment, sticks, gloves, cups and supplies you need to complete your class
- 1 lazy susan
- BYO Venue (plastic wine glasses supplied in line with COVID regulations)
- Professional Cure in the studio with post sanding.
The class will run for approx 1.5 hours
Currently, we can not offer aprons due to COVID regulations so dress appropriately for an art class.
Please arrive a few minutes early so you can meet your fellow makers, grab a glass of wine, grab a seat and unwind and soak up the chilled vibe before the class starts.
You can purchase coasters to complement your board or take home packs via the tickets menu if you would like to expand your class on the night.
When it comes to transporting your cheeseboard home, around 40 minutes after you mix your resin it will start to harden. But the chances are it will still be reasonably fluid on departure. We are happy to hold onto your work until the following morning if you prefer to collect once it has hardened enough to travel handsfree.
Your board/s will be food-grade cured within 7 days (depending on humidity and heat). Please be aware there are a few things that affect the correct curing of your board:
1) Ambient Temperature - during cooler weather (below 24 degrees) your resin will take longer to cure than what the labels suggest. Allow your board to cue in a dust-free, warm, level spot for best results.
2) If you do not follow the instructions provided and carefully mix your resin thoroughly and evenly and for long enough, this can cause your board not to cure, meaning you will have sticky uncured spots. Please be sure to follow your teacher's instructions to the letter to avoid disappointment.
3) Inaccurate measurements. While we measure the resin out for you, there is still room for error when it comes to combining your pigment paste with your resin. If it is not combined evenly and thoroughly you can once again end up with a sticky spot on an otherwise perfectly cured surface.
The style of cheeseboard for this class is pictured - it is a paddle style board. This board is food grade.
The style art we are applying is a wash style, you can choose any colours from our range.
- Sold OutGeneral Admission$65$650$0
- Extra tiles to decorate (x2)$15$150$0